Friday, March 26, 2010

There is a dead body behind my house!

Not that we are joggers, somehow we bought the house because of the green scenery viewable right from our dinner table, with a jogging track laid just by the side of my kitchen area. I don't jog, but I enjoy watching joggers and brisk walkers passing by. Me, hoping to get the encouragement to start a healthy lifestyle. One of the regular joggers is my neighbor, Rick.
Today, I was getting ready to have my morning shower when my husband received a call from Rick.
Rick found a DEAD BODY.! of an old man at the jogging track by the lakeside behind my house. Terrible..!
We dropped everything and rushed to the scene. My hubby called 911. We waited for the police to come.
The police arrived 15 minutes later.
The poor man was probably in his 60s.The body was lying dead by the bush having cane on his hand, with his lips half open. Flies started to crowd on the body. I noticed part of his legs were peeled off perhaps he had been dead for more than 24 hours, according to the police.
We left the moment the police started their duty. I wonder if his family know his whereabout.
What a day to start...

2 comments:

superduperhairi ;) said...

Hi,I am one of Nadia's friend.Since,she asked me to check this out cuz I ,myself everyday jog here as well cuz I'm living near the SK6 over there.The other day I said to my friend if some dead body thrown here,people wouldnt realize it.Juts look how tall the bushes are.Masin mulut,now got dead body here.My goodness.

Faida said...

hi Superduperhairi welcome to my blog.Yup! you are right, the bushes are creating a problem to the community and its an eyesore. Now, THIS happened.BTW,no homocidal evidence.The poor old man might had an heart attack.I hope it wasnt an animal attack though. Whatever it is, just be extra careful when you jog there.