Thursday, April 11, 2013

Whats happening to the world?

 

Its war everywhere. More weird viruses found and untreatable. People getting cancer due to unknown reason. The gold price is diving. The cost of living getting higher and higher. The total amount in my grocery bill is getting more numbers, despite the same regular items being stuffed into the trolley. The price of houses are getting unaffordable, so are the price of cars. Still, there are people who are buying. More babies are being produced, despite the high statistic of divorcees, and despite the high numbers of dumped newborn babies, killed by their own mother. More schools and educational centers are blooming like mushrooms. Despite the high cost, they are full of students.

I’ve been wondering…………

Am I the only one who is complaining? Am I the only one who could not afford? Am I among those who never get enough? or Am I just being a wonderer by nature?

While wondering for the unanswered matters, I picked up a book, titled ‘Stop wasting time and start living’.  The book explain the effect of procrastination and the loss it made, as the cause. I read and re-read each explanation, trying to understand the philosophical statements or perhaps I was in a state of denial , not wanting to understand the level of my procrastination. Somehow I realize that I am a procrastinator, but what the heck.. so are everyone else.

Somehow, what I read in the book seems to relate perfectly to what is happening to the world.

I will stop wasting my time wondering, and I’ll just live-on..!! Bobby McFerrin said “Don't worry, be happy”. (I am now listening )

No comments: