Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Celebrating National Day at the hospital

This is an old story. It was all along in my PC saved as a draft , that I’ve forgotten about it.

30th August 2013.It was the eve of Malaysia National Day 2013, when my daughter was admitted to the hospital, due to vomiting and high fever. Her blood test revealed a Dengue Fever.Her blood platelet when down to 254 then to 242 (day 2) to 192 (day 3). Thank God her platelet went up to 200on the 4th day. We were slammed with RM4K bill, causing her father feverish at the cashier.

Me too was contacted by Dengue about 5 years ago. It wasnt fun at all. The after math was even worse. I was having Vertigo for about 3 weeks and my migraine was there continuously for almost a months. Just imagine the agony that I went through. I had enough of it.

IMG_00000174

That night when Nadia was admitted, we watched fireworks through the hospital’s window. Her brother, Adri accompanied her throghout her 3 nights in the hospital. With us were Nadia’s friend, Hariz and his caring parents and sister. Such a wonderful family. Thank you so much you’ol.

Her aunties and uncles and cousins were also on and off visiting her. We are blessed to have such a beautiful family and friends.

Let me share a remedy that might sound funny to some, but … read my lips, I mean, my finger.. I mean my words….

TREAT DENGUE WITH CRAB SOUP

Enuff said..!  Dont laugh, just do it.

No comments: