Friday, May 18, 2012

Nothing much to say

 

Its been so long. I lost my interest think on an idea to continue blogging. Why?? I don't know.

Perhaps the latest situation contributed to the long pause. Perhaps I’m too occupied handling too many communication tools. sms, bbm, facebook, telephone, whatsapps, email, skype…….

Or

Perhaps, getting to know too many different characters in a short period of time caused me to be extra careful on what I should write.

Today, I had this thought, that I should continue with who I am and share whatever I had in mind.

Thru all those tele-communications, I’ve gone through many activities, lately and I’ve met many people along the way. At times I made myself opened , at other times I just observed. Its interesting to learn how people act and how people think. Look how great God is. He created them, He colored them and He changed them.

Ochre. That the color I would choose should God had given me the choice. Its a neutral color and adaptable to any ground.

It amazes me though, just how God came up with such a creation. A Chameleon. Sometimes, I wished I was created as one. Regardless of the situation, I could adapt to the surrounding, but then I know somewhere out there, someone would be smart enough to see through. A CAT..!!! Run for your life..!!.

Talking about cat….whenever I bring my stray kitten to the vets, those cuties ended dead. I have no idea why.They dont seem to adjust themselves to modern medication.  Perhaps I should leave them alone and live their life as strays.

 DSC00395 IMG00646-20120427-1609 DSC00371 DSC00415

DSC00522 IMG00615-20120426-1810

R.I.P little ones. I tried, but…….sorry cuties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm sometimes to love yr pet or a cat is more rewarding as their response to you in return is sincere! Having said that please update yr blog actively as to inject colours in our lives with yr colorful experience...... littlesisD

Faida said...

haha.. ok..ok..will do sis.