Friday, September 14, 2012

Eid Party Of The Year

 

We were invited to a relative’s Eid party, themed as ‘Jom Raya’.

Earlier, I’ve set my mind that this year is a getting-to-know-my husband’s relatives year. So I went, despite the last minute decision and despite the worries for not being familiar with the crowd and with the place where the occasion was held.

That very night, we drove in and out of every junction, ,U-turning a few times, and at last….

WWOOOAAAHHHH..!!!!!  So grand.

DSC04049 That was the best Raya party I’ve attended.

The hosts were such a great host. We were greeted like a VVIP, so as everyone else. Thanks for inviting us Krushid, Beeba.

DSC04031DSC04061

You both never fail greeting everyone. What an energetic couple. I salute ..!!!!

DSC04054 DSC04055

We were seated next to a couple who looked familiar to me.

“Please excuse me for asking, who are you? and how are you related to Krushid” I started conversation. Anuar was friendly enough to accept my naive but sincere question. The rest of the conversation I left it continued by my hubby,

the man with a few words.  DSC04033

Later I knew that Anuar is a nephew to my hubby. I told him that. I also drew where he stand in their family tree, on a serviette. DSC04062 I got an “oohhhhh..I..C…….” from him and his wife, Farizah. DSC04067 What a lovely couple they are.

All the guests, including myself, had a great fun with the show performance that couldn't stand me from jingling my shoulder, while our beloved cousin , Ghouse was lucky enough being approached by the entertaining man……  DSC04045 DSC04044

And

GUESS  WHAT………………??????

DSC04047DSC04046 

He can sing..!!!  Ghouse can sing..!!!

Zindagi Ek Safar hai suhana…… ya hakal kiya ho kisnee jaana.......eyo..eyo..eyo…….

woooaaahhh…! He was the singing imam for the nite. Can you beat that..??.

The entertainer never fail to add more fun. We were presented by more exciting and head turning performance.DSC04056DSC04026 DSC04071 DSC04070 

While many had their eyes hooked to the stage, some made an effort to mingle around, including me.

DSC04068 DSC04083

Snap..snap..snap… What a great fun to meet all of them.

DSC04069 DSC04042 DSC04041 DSC04037 DSC04036

hmmm…. as usual, these cousins are always full of action when they meet. Nothing to worry though…they were not fighting.

DSC04082   DSC04087DSC04066  

DSC04089 beware of this Azizul guy. He is so lucky that he would win a lucky draw in any occasions. There goes my present.

I really had fun that night. Those cute little toddlers attracted my attention too.

Hasya is always full of sweetness when she pose for the camera. So cuteeee………

DSC04074 DSC04073 DSC04072 DSC04040

Although I didnt get lucky on the lucky draw, these children won my heart.

DSC04079  DSC04043 DSC04059DSC04058  DSC04023 DSC04021 DSC04039 DSC04038

At almost 12mid nite. The party was over, but………

saying goodbye was another event that doesn't normally end that quick.DSC04088 

DSC04085 DSC04084

Bye…. and …bye …….and ….bye………

DSC04080 Congratulation  Brother Din, what a heavy lucky draw gift you got.but… I miss your sweet wife and your handsome son.

My hubby and I continued talking about the fun occasion that we just attended, on the way home. We reached home at almost 1am.

I got up in the morning with the occasion still fresh in mind.

Thank God its Friday..!!!

2 comments:

Ghouse said...

I and Idah read your posting with a smiling face.. Memang bakat terendam tapi dah berkarat dah..macamana singer tu tau I hafal lagu ni?...Anyway we Love the way you wrote in your blog...keep it up...Thanks faida.

Faida said...

Thanks for dropping by my bro, Ghouse. yup..memmmanggg you ada bakat terpendam dan terendam. Hanya Idah and that singer yg tau. In our next gathering..habih lah you..