Friday, September 7, 2012

Feeling Lucky

 

Today is my lucky day. yes..yes.. its my lucky day.

I was driving to work this morning, when upon stopping at a traffic light, I heard a loud ‘BOMMM..!!!!..then bomm..!! then bomm..!! and more  bomms…!!!

I looked through my front mirror. I could see how panic the driver behind me. He stepped hard on the break. ssshhhrrrreiiikkkkkk….! I stunned and could do anything but pray for his car to stop. PHEWWW…!!!! it stopped….yeay…!! it stopped……

The car stopped just a few inches from my bumper, while a few cars behind him were sandwiched. Lucky me…

Feeling lucky, I planned to share my feeling with others. I chose 3 lucky people to feel the same thing that I am feeling today.

Here’s your… I passed a a few note$$ to a security guard who happened to stand not too far from where I stood, waiting for buggy at a mall ,where I had my lunch. He looked confused and took the money anyway. I smiled at him without explanation.

As I sat into a buggy…..’here guys...share this among you’. The driver and his assistant looked at me…also a little confused. ‘Terima kasih, kak’ (thanks , sis).

The buggy reach my destination as soon as I finished telling them my story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time choose me la sis, I need yr lucky $$$$$ he he he .... littlesisD

Faida said...

Dear littlesisD,
For you I will give lucky prawn :-D

Anonymous said...

IF yr maid bantai da prawn again, I will bantai her this time !!.... littlesisD

Faida said...

LOL..!! poor innocent maid