Friday, August 16, 2013

Life without maid again

 

My maid went back to her hometown to celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr with her family. I couldn't say no to that. She said she will be coming back, but I  wouldn't want to put so much hope on that.

There goes my daily luxury routine. I welcome the privacy though.

Getting up in the morning is no longer jumping out directly heading the bathroom. My quilt has to be folded. The bed sheet has to be straighten. Before leaving to work, those stray cats have to be fed. The dustbin has to be emptied. Laundry has to be taken care of. Dishes have to be washed. Life goes on.

I’ve thrown many items from the house and yet, my small house seems to have more furniture that it should. How glad I am for not having a bigger house. I’ve wiped every corner of the house, and yet more dust developing.

I rearranged the kitchen utensils and found some missing items and also found some items missing. The best thing is, Now I know where everything are.

Now I realized that house chores never finished. As much as I miss having a helper in the house, I feel satisfied seeing my house cleaned by my own effort.

As for my hubby and my kids, for sure they miss having a helper in the house. They must be thinking that I am the most fierce helper they have ever  had.

“CLEAN UP YOUR OWN ROOM..!!!”

“WASH YOUR OWN DISHES..!!!”

WHO DIDNT SWITCH OFF THE TV..???!!”

Selamat Hari Raya you all..!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha...patutlah jarang popetpotpet di fb...amme

Faida said...

My dear beloved SIL, 2T, I dont know what happened to your comment, it didnt display. Anyway, I've read it via my mobile phone. Yes, that night you all came on a right time when I was cooking curry. Langkah kanan. And I was so glad you guys came over and helped me to finish up the food.Tq..tq.. just dropby anytime sis,even without notice.Thats how siblings should be.I always enjoy visits from my inlaws. You all are the best!

Faida said...

Emme, my friend, haaa... tu lah tu. masalah negara betul..! haish.... Anyway, will catch you on FB soon.

Anonymous said...

he he he. TQ sis. nanti my kids yg lepak at your house selalu...since you offer. 2T

Faida said...

No problem , sis. my house is always open. Raya all year round.