Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I’ve been lazy

I’ve sort of dropped my blogging activities and left my camera ran out of battery for months.

My procrastination level has gone up. Almost everything were done at a last minute or only when the urgency is calling.

At times I let my mobile phone dead over the weekend, uncharged. Messages were piling up and I missed reading most of them.

My Facebook friends sometimes wondered for my whereabouts, as I was previous always there to reply to their comments.

I’m not sure what caused this disease. Could it be related to the medication that I am on as a treatment for my Hyperthyroid problem ? hmmm… could it be the Valium, prescribed by my Doctor?

The only words I been having in my mind every morning as I got up is ‘I Need a rest’. I then dragged myself to the office.

Perhaps its time to have a long haul holiday for me.

ANYWAY….. Im still alive and kickin’. Thank God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sis, looking forward to your bandung trip stories.....2T