Wednesday, October 2, 2013

No news is good news

 

I’ve been away for my blogging activities, for a while. Sorry for the long pause, but no worries…No news is good news. I’m fine and eating well and gaining weight pretty well too, should you want to know.

Today, I’ve got news for you. Do you notice anything in this photo? Look closely…..zoom….

089

This morning, as I looked outside of the window of my office, which is 10th floor above the scene, I saw it.

A drawing on the parking lot, the police car and another vehicle of forensic unit ……… take a guess.

yup… you are right, there was a dead body. Others said it happened much earlier, during the wee hours.

I only noticed when the body was bagged and loaded in the police car. Check this out…

095 094

 

Curiosity caused me to stand still outside the compressor room, looking down to the ground, with my camera in hand. click..click..click…

071 Then I saw those police officers taking the body bag down 

AND THEN…………..

they opened the black bag….

AND THEN……….

Look closely….. a pair of sexy legs, I saw. It could have been a woman. A fair woman. I had no clue of its gender nor its origin.

 

092  My camera continued clicking…. click…click..

click..

Next, there came a police’s dog sniffing its way on the dead body, following order of its trainer.

click..  click..   

click…

081

080

The sniffing business was over and they sealed the bag and returned it into the police 4-Wheel Drive.

084076      

I looked up to the apartment across the road…..

None of the window were opened.

064

Until almost lunch time, the dead body was still in the vehicle. I guess there were more investigation being carried then.

093 There goes my lunch for today. I skipped lunch. I was feeling nausea all day.

What happened …? you asked..?

Thats the same question I had and still having.

She maybe got frustrated and jumped out of the window…

or

killed and thrown out of the balcony?..

or

fell off unintentionally?…

or

ok ..ok..lets just scrap all the maybe’s and perhap’s. We leave it to the Policemen to handle.

Back to work.!

Now THATS NEWS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polis pencen in action ..... sis I suspect you very much lah cause sometime ago you had a dead body of an old man opposite the lake at yr backyard .....hmmmmm I wonder what meat you feed all the wild animal at yr petting zoo....hahahahaha
LittlesisD

Faida said...

WOHOHOoooo.... my LittlesisD. You got me there... shhhh..