Sunday, October 6, 2013

Paying Zamri a visit

He is a pilot who rides big bike and loves jet skiing, as I was told. 3 days ago I received his photo looking so worrying. He got my sudden concern.

He was caught in a tragic accident.

097 I was shocked to see this photo of his. So were the rest of the family members.

Was there a plane crash?

That was the first thing came to my mind. I was wrong.

Who in the world would expect for a Pilot,  Captain Zamri , to be caught under a pile of heavy teak woods?? and within his own compound???

OH EMM GEE..!!!

zambri1 zambri2 The incident was captured on CCTV. It happened so quick. Thank God, the construction workers, who were then renovating his house and his children were fast enough to recover him from under those heavy piles.

Today, a week after the incident, I, accompanied by my hubby, my islander eldest SIL and her hubby who flew all the way from Penang island, visited The Captain at the hospital.

Aye..aye.. Sir..!! but where is the plane?

029  Zamri is still as joyful as he is known to be. He looked much..much..much better than the last photo I saw, sent by my youngest SIL, 2 days back. He laughed to our jokes and he too, able to crack one.

Phew..! what a relief to see him with a smile.

He suffers from 1 broken rib and his pelvic on the right side. ouch..! I can imagine the pain. May Allah grant him strength to pass through the trauma.

024

He is a relative by marriage to my hubby. We would meet during wedding of family members, or during Eids. Though I could detect his fun character, I never had a chance to get to know him better. Today however, I felt as if my heart dropped, and filled with sympathy seeing him in that position. I prayed for him to recover well. Poor Zamri.

025 026 027  He is so lucky to have such a loving family who took care of him well, though. His pretty daughter,Iqa, was busy spoon feeding him when we excused ourselves, after about half an hour later.

Get well soon, my dear cousin brother. Lets get together again like we used to in every Eid occasion.

IMG_7378

No comments: