Sunday, November 4, 2012

My weekend

 

Its weekend and also my weak day. The continuous busy schedule could have contributed to this weakness, or perhaps due to I stopped taking vitamins unintentionally. For the past few days, I kept on forgetting to take my vitamins and a few times my medication to treat my hyperthyroid were also forgotten.

I was feeling weak, but didnt want to miss the gathering at my inlaw’s.

Dragging myself to be there was the better choice. The fun feeling and full filling food brought me in some energy.

I helped to watch my SILs preparing food. DSCN0266 Mas, the Kitchen Administrator, knows the whereabouts of the kitchen utensils.

They know what , where and how the servings. I dont have to tell them…I mean…my mom-inlaw does not have to monitor.   DSCN0307

Especially when….DSCN0281 the best family’s Kitchen Supervisor cum waitress, my 2nd SIL, Tuty is around.

I brought my maid with me as an extra helping hands.

DSCN0283

 

  DSCN0282DSCN0288Azlina, the first cousin of my hubby and her sis, Watie were also present. All the way from 5 hours drive, they came to welcome their parents who came back from their pilgrimage, today.

I have not really had a chance to get to know these 2 sisters, internally. Through my observation, Azlina has a good sense of humor and Watie….hemmm…I really have no comment. I hope to have a chance to get to  know her better soon.

The food were ready………..

Ade lemak DSCN0294

Putu Mayam DSCN0293

Dates  DSCN0291  …..all in one. In split seconds, the table top was full.  DSCN0287 

DSCN0285Added to the menu are blueberry cupcakes, brought over by Azlina’s cousin from her father’s side, Mahiran. I tried one and its nice.

The also came to pay a visit to the new Haji and Hajah (This is how male and female Muslims are addressed once they have completed their pilgrimage

DSCN0280 DSCN0279 DSCN0278  .

They came just for a while, and left a bit after lunch.DSCN0295

The moment they left, our focus turned to this little guy, who is now a centre of attention and attraction to the family.

Omar Rayyan

 DSCN0299

 DSCN0300DSCN0298  DSCN0296 His grandpa and grandma were around then, that I didn't have a chance to make him cry.

I was feeling so sleepy then and kept on holding on my handbag ready to go home. We left half an hour later.

I though I could rest as we reached home, but no….no yet…. We had to attend another gathering. One of our neighbors invited us for his baby shower. We went. My vision was blur and my mind was already thinking of pillow. I really needed a total rest.

At the neighbor’s, after a short chat and a little food, goodbye……zoommm………zzzzzz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! My CINTA sooooo cute. 2T

Faida said...

Which one?

Anonymous said...

SURELY NOT ANY OF U ALL. MY ONE AND ONLY CINTA @ BOTAK @ GEMUK @ MOGUMBIRAK @ OMAR RAYYAN!