Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Excuse me, I got new handbag

 

So many people I’ve wanted to say thank you, but have not. Not that I am ungrateful. Not that I didn't want to say it.

Perhaps is lack of Gingko, or lack of exercise or lack of sleep or lack of foods ?

I AM ABSENTMINDED..!!!!

LittlesisD, you are among those that I’ve been trying to send text message or call , for the pass 3 days. And every time I remembered , it was after midnight, the time when I do lots of thinking. Thinking of things that I have not done. 

So here its is Miss. LittlesisD, the new handbag that I got from you, sent thru a handsome delivery man.

Today, I chose an outfit that goes with the color.

withNice bag DSC00116

And LittlesisD, here’s the big word for you. I let the whole world know that I am saying…

Thank You ..!!

 Diana

To my eldest sister-inlaw, Kak Didi,

KDD KDD2

Even without taking Gingko, I do remember all the item and fruits you got for me from your few trips out of the country. I love it. Thanks so much sis.

Oh..if you are wondering.. I consumed  the fruits all by myself.

Next??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear kak faida, you are most welcome.... since you did not make it to the handbag 'rush' so here is one for you, hope you like it! littlesisD

Faida said...

I loike.!!!, indeed. Thanks again. Kalau ada lagi, jangan segan2 hantar sini, littlesisD