Monday, March 26, 2012

Love letters from my children

 

She was only 5 years old when Nadia used to write me a letter, while I was away. She would put the letter on my pillow the night before I go on my travelling.

It touches my heart, reading her letter. There is a deep meaning in there. My poor children. They grew up most of the time without me next to them when they woke up in the morning.

DSC02778

Reading her letter make me laugh. They make my day, indeed.

DSC02779

 

DSC02780  

 

This is how she visualized me? ho..ho..ho…!!!

DSC02783

What a lovely handmade card.

DSC02784

At the time Im working on this posting, Nadia is now reaching her 20th birthday and attending his first year in the local university. Thank you for making me proud of you, always, my girl.

********************************

Next, letter from Adri,  my only boy, who doesn't really display his affection much.

During Mother’s Day somewhere in the year 2001 ( I think), he proudly presented this card to me. He did the card along with all other kids in his Kindergarten.

DSC02782

I still have them all. I will read them once a while whenever I come across them. They put a smiley face on me.

Adri is now in his 3rd year of high school. He doesn't talk much, but very active in sports. Thank you too for making me proud of you, always, my boy.

No comments: