Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meeting strangers of fun-MDKK

 

For the first time I was willing to meet up with all strangers. I Knew not even one of them. We joked through the Facebook.

I was conducting a training to my client at The Land Below The Wind, Sabah. Upon knowing my trip to Sabah, Lea set a meeting.

DSC02459

So, we met, happily.

The meeting was not only with Lea, but a group of them……

DSC02463  DSC02474

DSC02475  DSC02473 DSC02472 DSC02462

We came in our ‘Macam Di KK’ T-Shirt.

Among them was Viscount, the MDKK FB group founder, who came in as the superman for that night. DSC02479

He created the group and he who pulled me in that group, which I categorized as The group of happiness.

 

 DSC02471   DSC02467DSC02470

Regardless of age and the place we were from, we got together as one could imagine ‘just like in KK’. Thats what ‘Macam Di KK’ means.

DSC02453

Wherever we are residing, ‘Macam di KK’ applies. KK is for Kota Kinabalu, which is the capital city of Sabah and to me, ‘Macam Di KK’ is the phrase of unity.

It is a title of a local song, composed by a local singer, who happen to be a member of MDKK Facebook group too.Too bad he could not attend the gathering.

I felt so honored that night. Everyone was glad to have me as their extra member joining their get together.

DSC02477 DSC02476 DSC02468DSC02469

What a great night to greet my coming back to my hometown.

Macam Di KK (much-charm-Dee-Kay-Kay) is the way to go..!!!

No comments: