Friday, February 17, 2012

Important email-Missing Person

 

Today, I received an important email. She said , she was browsing the internet and found my blogpost titled ‘There is a dead body behind my house’, written in March 2010.

Reading her email almost shed me tears. She attached the image of her father, who went missing since Feb,2009.

She wanted me to check if I could identify any similarities between her father (in the photo) and the poor old man, who was found dead behind my housing area, in 2010.

I quickly searched for the old photographs of the dead man. I ripped off my fear and for the very first time, I zoomed into the face of the dead man, for several minutes. I could not find any indication, though. While zooming every inch of the body, deep inside I prayed that I will not get a bad news for her.

That wasn't her father.!! Phew.! Thank God.

Dear reader, wherever you go, please look around you. Lets help her to find her missing father. I’m keeping her email address, just in case there is a need to contact her. The lady is living in Klang town, which is about 40 Kilometers from Kuala Lumpur.

Missing a

Just imagine if it happens to us………………

No comments: