Tuesday, February 7, 2012

La..lala..lala…hmm..hmmm.hmm….

Suddenly………………

Kabhi kushi khabi gam..

taal..

kuch kuch hota he…

ra.One..

Channel Zee…

Hindi music…

All those came into the picture. We, everybody in the house succumbed to the new environment.

“thats OK”

“Make your guest happy and comfortable in your house” My mom told me that.

My current visitor is so in love with Hindi Movie. She get hold of the remote control. She asked for Hindi CDs. Gosh…! She is so hooked to them.

its OK..she is a visitor.

For the next few days or weeks, I will be able to sing Hindi song.

Check it out!

My mom also said “ Do not let your visitor feel hungry in your house”. So, first thing in the morning, I did my grocery earlier than the usual. As I reached home, she volunteered to do the cooking. She is a good cook, that I could not resist her offer. Who would?

For the next few days or weeks, I will see more numbers added to my weighing machine.

DONT check it out..!!!

No comments: