Monday, February 13, 2012

The Bodyguard

 

This is not about my bodyguard, as I don't have one and I don't need one. This is about the matter that has been haunting me for the past 2 days, the death of my favorite singer, Whitney Houston.

I remember watching the romantic-thriller film, The Bodyguard, featuring her and another favorite actor of mine, Kevin Costner.

That was the best movie to me, with acting debut of both of them. 

Bodyguard_1992_Film_Poster

I feel like rushing to the CD store to buy the movie. I will get the original CD, for sure…err…I mean….like I always did.

Where do broken heart goes?

Step-by-step I wanna dance with somebody how will I know I will always love you greatest love of all so emotional saving all my love for you.

If you are her fan, you would know how many songs consists in the last paragraph.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOK TO YOU my fave of her comeback. R.I.P whitney you are loved by all ..... littlesisD

Faida said...

Yes. littlesisD, that song too. She was a women with such a powerfull voice.

jena said...

love her songs too...one of my fav movie

Faida said...

We have something in common , Jena. Thanks for dropping by.