Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hypoxia

 

A research claimed that 90% of the eyes disease are the result of the above scientific word, which was a jargon to me until I met up with a sales guy.

Hypoxia means lack of oxygen. The brochure stated, when oxygen and water supply to the eye ball is low, eye-related diseases such as astigmatism, glaucoma,cataracts, dry-eye, etc, began to develop.

I tried it on and and of course I could see clearly through the pin hole.

DSC02788 DSC02789

So, he sold me this spec for RM120 (USD 40), which I am suppose to wear for 20 minutes each day.Its called Nano IonSpec .

Miss Nano, you better provide my eyes with enough oxygen..!!

Remember I told you that I did  eye-lasik? That cured my  near sightedness. but now, my astigmatism and long sightedness is coming uninvited.

This is the 2nd day I'm wearing this spec. Let see how it goes in 5 months time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I must buy 1 for akif but it's too late he needs surgery ASAP....... littlesisD

Faida said...

Kesian Akif