Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blogging halted again

 

HO..! HO..! HO..!!! What a long pause.

Not too far, but I was away. I’ve met many people. I’ve talked to many people. I’ve joke and get joked. I tease get teased. One thing I didnt do.. I didnt look for trouble.They are all nice people.

Now, here I am, taking a deep breath and trying to get my mind back to my blogsite.

What to write???

Ahah.!!  remember Pak Chot ?. Its been a while since I left him.  What happen to his long lost wife? What is his decision on Halimaton?

Let me peep and see how he is doing. I will let you know very soon. Meanwhile, if you have not read from the Episode-1, drill down to my posting.

July 2011 ‘My Classic Story( Cerita Purba ku )Episod –1

http://philantropist-wannabe.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-classic-story-cerita-purbaku-eposid1.html

or  click on the above URL

Stay tuned………………

No comments: