Monday, December 24, 2012

Nik’s Wedding

 

DSC05473

He is my 3rd cousin. He, to whom I’ve never spoken to and who I’ve seen for the last time when he was only 3 years old, got married on the 15thDecember 2012. I was invited along with my parents, who flew all the way from Sabah to attend.

DSC05466 “so, this is Nik” I thought to myself when he and his bride walked pass out table.

 DSC05465

The handsome guy and his pretty bride could not hide their excitement that portrayed through their expression.

 

 DSC05467  The table setting was done in a perfect way as it supposed to be. DSC05468 The VVIP were already seated at a special table where the Bride and Groom were seated, when we arrived, that gave me  a ‘lil guilt.

The door gift was neatly placed infront of each guest. DSC05469 

The hall was nicely decorated that I felt like a fairy as I walked in.

DSC05471 DSC05472  We were seated among the close family of the groom. My hubby had a good chat with the person next to him, while my mom and I were busy admiring the deco.

The door gift, the cake, the table cover, the wedding cake, and basically every thing were done by my creative Aunt Zurina, http://cherryonacake.blogspot.com . I congratulated her for all the efforts she put on this wedding, on my way out.

Here, I copied one of her beautifully taken cake cutting photo of her son’s wedding.

Nik's cake A beautiful wedding cake for a beautiful couple, baked by ‘Mom’ with love.

One thing that touched my feeling was the impromptu speech delivered by Nik at that special occasion. He expressed his appreciation to all, especially to his mom, for her extra effort and his distance relatives who came all the way from all over the state. He said them without hesitation, that I felt the sincerity.

No comments: