Wednesday, December 19, 2012

PMR Result 2013 is out!

 

Today was the day. I could not concentrate on my work, that i decided to take a halfday off from the office. I straight went to my son’s school despite his request for me or my hubby not to come.

PMR is a big exam for a lower secondary in Malaysia. Form 3 students, at the age of 15 are required to attend this exam. The result would affect their following year’s school admission.

I waited outside of his school looking at the crowd of students. Some with a wide smile and some not. I recalled Adri’s previous trial exam result which he only got 1A out of 8 subjects. That was frustrating.

By the school gate, I waited pretending to be patient, while my heart was pounding hard.

There was no parking then, but who cares…..I double parked, came out of my car and walked into the school compound. I took me split seconds to recognize the figure of my only son, among the crowd. He looked happy. I saw him jumped of happiness. Phew..!! What a relief seeing him in such mood. I let him mingled around with his friends for a while before I approached him. Through his expression, I sort of expected he did better than his trial exam then. At last….

My prayers for him to get MORE than 4A’s answered. “I got 6A’s 2B’s. “ He told me. Speechless, I gave him a big hug.

Thanks Allah. Getting All A’s for his sciences and math subjects were his main objectives. mine too, although or course getting straight 8A’s could have been great. I knew he did his best for us. Adding to my excitement, his other co-curriculums are stated as ‘excellent’.

Thanks for making us proud of you my boy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Faida said...

Thank you Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!..Faida..anak si beaber pun dpt result yg sama dgn adri..cuma math saja dpt B...( amme ni )...hahahaha aku punya blog nda bole suda login

Faida said...

Amme,
Congrats bilang sama Beaber Jr.
Sayangnya ko nda maintain ko punya blog tu.