Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Found Kitten (2)

 

After work , I was glad to find, that the kitten which I found by the road side, after being hit by a motorist this morning, was still moving. I put him in a basin. It was quite a struggle to make him stay in the car. I did it anyway with a help from my maid.

 150320111672 150320111674

The first clinic had to chose Tuesday to close. SHARK.!!.

I proceeded to another Vet. Phew..!, it was still opened. That was my first visit to Vet. The Doctor checked him thoroughly. What a brave lady. She used bare hand to force open the kitten’s mouth. Oooooh no… not me..I wouldn't dare to.

The right leg is broken, however,according to her, a kitten most of the time would recover well and fast, if he ever recover. 24 hour is the observation time. I set my hope as that.

 

150320111678

“It is a male”. The lady Vet told me. She then asked if I agree for the kitten to be given a treatment of antibiotik, pain killer and Vitamin (K, I think). Total cost RM60 (USD20). I okayed it.

While she prepared those 3 injections, I was thinking, “How to handle this kitten? My hubby will never approve having cat in the house, while I'm afraid to hold the sickly kitty”.

I looked out of the door and saw a lady with her fluffy Persian cat. I approached her.

GREAT..!!! The nice lady was willing to adopt the kitten.

After the treatment, I happily paid RM60 and asked to the lady’s phone number, as I would like to know the progress.

150320111680 150320111679 

I walked out of the clinic with a mixed feelings. I was glad to have found him a new master, but sad to have left that cute little look. For the first time I had my tears dropped for a kitten.

Bye little kitty…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cried too. nadia

Faida said...

alolo...anak mama ni..I know u love kitten. Anyway, dont worry girl, the kitty is in a good hand now.

Anonymous said...

our stray cat named 'blackie whitie' gave birth to 4 kittens and one of it is brown in colour we call her 'latte' nadia my sweet you can come and play with 'latte'& family anytime if they are still around.....littlesisD

Faida said...

LittlesisD,
I would like to see latte too. What a nice name. I have not named our stray cats.