Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Get together after 27 years

 

That long we have not seen each other. Out of a sudden we met via Facebook. The old memories started to get recycled. From not recognizing each other, turns to ‘Im starting to remember’, then new stories start building up, next its turning to a new friendship all over again. They are my ex-high schoolmates. We attended form 6 within the period of 1982-1983 at Sabah College, among the prestigious school in Sabah, then.

They said I’ve changes in character. I guess they are right, since more than one said the same thing. Experience teaches us. It colors our way of life too. I hope their statements are on the positive perception.

Last night, as I was thinking of going to bed early, I got a call from one of them. He happened to be in town attending meetings. Among other friends, Amego also met up with Rosley and Rafihi. It was late, but thank God  for giving me an understanding husband. My hubby allowed me to go for the little re-union.

While getting ready to go, nervousness got into me. I sweat as if I was in a sauna. I was wondering how, what why, where… and many more. For 27 years, we have not seen each other. Could we get along again? Anyway,I told myself. Lets do it!

020320111579

We had our little chat at K-Kopitiam, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI). We had a good and positive chat.

Our bigger re-union is now planned to be in Medan, Indonesia. Way to go, guys.

See you in Lake Toba..!!

No comments: