Friday, March 18, 2011

OMG..!! another 2 dead bodies..!

 

I came back from work seeing 2 policemen at the back of our housing area, looking towards the pond.

050320111616

I’ve seen them making a round in this areas many times, so I thought that was ok, although I had some sort of curiosity, within. Somehow, on the way out, I made a short drive to the place, but those policemen were gone. Hmmm…. where did they go? We heard a police siren, but where?

We could not find them. So, we left the for diner, anyway.

Our newly found restaurant serving Halal Korean Food. WHOooo…… my favorite! There goes my diet.

170320111686 

As we reached home after dinner, through the security guard, my hubby was shock to hear that 2 boys, age 7yrs & 8yrs, were drowned to death. That answers my curiosity, earlier.

No doubt, the pond is eye soothing. I spent every evening looking out of my kitchen door, appreciating the view.

050320111617

I’ve seenmany kinds of birds stopping by the area. I’ve seen migratory birds and flamingo species too. I captured it in the picture, below.

However, the area can be dangerous, especially during a rainy days like today and yesterday and the days before.

050320111614

Today’s case made a 2nd death incident in this pond and made a total of 3 dead bodies found here, ever since we moved to this area in 2002.

We are all sadden by the news. I couldn't say much. How I wished I was there to help those boys when they were struggling to gasp for air. I could have jump in to help. I know how to swim. I could have saved them. I could have….I could have….I could have….oh..I imagined many method I could have done to keep them stay alive then.

Poor boys. I pity their family the most. I hope they are strong enough to accept what is fated to them, today. In the Quran stated ‘Kun FayaKun’ . When Allah commands ‘be, then it is’.

What a sad ending of the day…….

Next, I over heard father and son talk on the other living room. My hubby telling Adri.

“I don't want you to go anywhere. You just stay home during this school holiday…this is what happen….don't…blah..blah..blah.. you cannot….blah..blah..blah…”

I continued my blogging and Facebooking activities.

No comments: