Sunday, March 6, 2011

Middle age syndrom - gaining weight

Im not sure what got into me lately. Im getting lazy going to the gym. Last month, after noticing my bullish weight, I decided to continue my training session with a personal trainer.

The problem is, I engganged myself a personal trainer but I warned him not call me to come for a training more than twice a week. I told my trainer that I wanted to do my own exercise on the rest of the days, but I never did.

Today I had a heavy lunch again.( That happens almost every weekend.)
Also today, stood (again)ontop of the weighing machine. As I heard the beep, indicating the weighing process was completed, I slowly lowered my sight down to the numbers..

AAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH..!!!!#$%$$$##&**&^..!!!
What the heck...!!!  I GAINED MORE...!   MONEY.. WEIGHT..!!

This must be part of Middle age syndrom indication.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jomjomm diett...faida...aku pon cam nda mau turn udah my weight ni...sadis ...

Faida said...

Amie, somehow I know its u :-)

Yok! kit diet. By 8Jun, mesti turun 1 size ok.