Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Eid-Ul-Adha 2012

 

We Malaysian call this special day as Hari Raya Haji. This is the day when million would be spending their prayers feeling so close to Allah in The Holy Land of Mecca, doing their Hajj .

Those who couldn't be with them would stay and spend time with their close relatives and friends in a memorable gathering. I did too

Due to my back to back travelling recently, I could not spend time doing grocery, but still I invited my in-laws, because I knew they would be here just for the gathering, even if I couldn't prepare more than just a simple meat ball soup.

Meat Ball Soup..?????

Thats is not in the norms served during this Eid.

 DSC04805 And they came , anyway.

DSC04806 To my space limited casa.  DSC04802

They came with love. That's the most important.

Having only 6 seater dinner table, they were willing to take turn to eat. Oh..my beloved in-laws. Thank you for coming.

I didn't have any other close relatives to spend with me at this time, as they are all in my hometown…My in-laws presence made my day.

Selamat Hari Raya..!!!!!! (Malaysian way of greeting as in Eid Mubarak)

No comments: