Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Traffic congestion earned me a relaxing day

Its Wednesday and not not even a festive season, but the traffic congestion this morning was unbearable. I attempted  a few options of road accesses, driving here and there for 1 hour and I was still lingering around the same housing area.

I couldn't even get out of my area AAARRGGGHHH….!!!!

I decided. “I will be on leave today” I sent short message to my office.

At home, I played with my stray kitten, I lied down on the sofa watching the ceiling. I moved to another sofa looking out to where my old paintings are.

IMG01294-20121031-0914

“hmmm… maybe I should do some sketches..but..ah..Im just too lazy. I need a coffee”. I thought.

So I drove out to the nearby Kopitiam (its a new name for a modernized Chinese coffee house)IMG01296-20121031-1245

I wanted to check on my emails, but..nay…its my off day. I dont want to think about work.

Somewhere along the way, the car sales person called. your loan is approved and the car should be ready once you pay the down payment.

“Oh No….my personal banker (hubby) is out of town”. ARGGHHH..!! I had to keep it on hold.

I needed a new car not because I have so much money to spend, but I lost confidence on the existing vehicle due to something that happened to it quite recently while being serviced. The Servicing man negligently damage the piston that causing them to hold to my car for almost a month. Lucky for me, they had me a replacement car for my everyday use.

Now am sitting in the kopitiam, listening to the soft music sipping my coffee bit by bit to keep my stay longer. No traffic, no customer’s call, no discussion….hmmm….how nice if only I could do this often.

I feel so relaxed.

No comments: