Friday, October 26, 2012

My morning story

 

That  morning, I saw a group of student were heading towards my house. I reckoned one of them. He is Syamin, my son’s good friend. So I opened the door. but before opening it wide, one of them took out a ‘parang’.

It was hidden behind him earlier. As quick as I could, BANG…!!!! I closed the door .

Through the glass sliding door, the one that I reckoned, said something unclear to me. He wanted to tell me something, but ….Kring..!!kring..!! kring..!! …..my phone rang.

I saw my door was shacking then. Oh.no..!!!…..They tried to force it open. I rushed to the door. HELP…!!!!! kring..!!kring..!! kring..!! my phone kept on ringing.

Help..!! help me..!!! ..The situation turned havoc. kring..!! kring..!! kring..!! I tried to search for the phone in my pocket, but I could not reach, my other hand pushed the door as hard as I could.

I screamed. I called for my son to help.  but kring..! kring..!! the ringing was so loud that no one could hear me. The  door was shacking harder and harder.They were trying to get in. OMG.! OMG..!!. HELP..!!!!

Kring..!! kring..!!kring..!!kring..! kring..!

help..!!!!

kring..!!kring..! kring..!

HELP..!!!! HELLLLLLPPPPP..!!!!!!!

kring..!! kring..!! kring..!!…

Still no one heard. The phone ringing tone was too loud for my voice to be heard.

KRING..!!! KRING..!!! KRING..!!!!

My right hand kept on searching for the phone…at last, I found it. I looked at it…….. OMG!!! I’m late..!!!!

I jumped up and rushed to the washroom. My alarm was on for almost half an hour.

I arrived 15 minutes late for my meeting.

what a nightmare….

On my very next doctor’s appointment…”I’m having a nightmare every night..!” was my first complain.

He gave me something to help me relaxed, which also helps me overshooting my sleeping hours. ……whaaattt lah….(one of popular Malaysian slang)

No comments: