Thursday, August 26, 2010

After 2 weeks off

I am dumped with a long list of Things-To-Do lists. I cant afford to get sick. At the same time I have to deal with my sleeping disorder. I'm not sure why it is taking too long for me to re adjust to my Malaysian sleeping time even though I’ve been back home for more than a week.

At night I could not sleep until about 3 am. Now that its Ramadhan, when I had to get up at around 4:30 or 5am to prepare for our ‘Sahur’, its worsen the condition. I could not sleep at night and get pretty sleepy at day light.

I did not intend to workout at the gym during this fasting months. However, I forced myself to go, upon coming back from my trip. Let me re-word… my trainer forced me to come and continued the training session. I did as asked.

I didn't enjoy my very first Ramadhan work out, but after the work out, on the next day, I felt good and energetic. Then I went again without trainer on the next night and the next, and the next.

Its been about 5 days of working out during the fasting period and I believe I’ve lost a little weight. I have no intention to keep track of my weight until the end of the fasting months. Let it be a surprise to myself. 

In the office, I have no mood to set any appointment with any of the clients. I’ve got to stay in to complete all the pending tasks. My resting time would be for my prayers and logging in to Facebook.

Training, meeting or seminar were pending due to the fasting month.I don't want to live in denial, but here’s the fact… Ramadhan seems to be a slow month in Malaysia,which its not suppose to be.

Oh.. I miss lunch with my colleagues.. I miss ice-cream..I miss shopping… I miss quenching my thirst with Kickapoo in the hot afternoon…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kickapoo my favourite of all..... littlesisD

tano kemalak said...

cakap nak kurus tapi cerita makan? hehehe

Faida said...

My beloved littlesisD,
I tot you are too young for that drink.LOL..!Yes, I like it too. We shall yaaammmm senggg..! on Kickapoo soon.

My dear long unforgotten friend Tano Kemalak,
Nak kurus tu, of course cakap NAK! tapi makan, tatap! It doesnt mean you can skip from belanja me.