Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Feeling younger

My excitement of being able to get hold of a few of my primary school classmates is still warm. I am starting to remember more people and able to imagine how they looked, although I dont remember how I looked that I had to dig for an old photograph.

Pick a guess.
  oldFamilyPhoto
(I’m the one sitting next to my mom)

I gave a call to few of them, just to initiate the connection. First call never been easy, but one just need to do it if one needs to stay connected. I did.

Recalling back to the good old days, I feel much younger.

2 comments:

j t patryck said...

you always on my mind...

Faida said...

My dear new found old friend jtpatryck,
Thank you for remembering me. I remember you now too. It has been yeeeaaarrsss. We should get together again in the near future. They are many things to catch up with you and the others. The only problem is we are all spread all around the states. But we will make it, Im sure.