Monday, August 30, 2010

Last weekend activities

My weekend started on Thursday night, since the following day was a holiday. With the Ramadhan still the month, no lunch cooking, no outings, no gathering, but going to/fro Perak is still on. Nadia had been waiting since Thursday morning. As usual, my hubby and I did abide by her calling. We targeted to reach KL right before the fast breaking time.

As for me, I went straight to the restaurant where I’ve set an appointment with an old friend, Azzah, or widely known as Wahti Mahidin, the ex-journalist of NST. We met up as planned. It was quite a rush, but we did it on time.She appeared with her 2 cute little boys and her 2 maids. The boys enjoyed their outing so much that they turned their white shirt to yellowish by rolling down, cleaning Giza’s floor all night.

We had a long and pleasant chat, for old time sake, that I cancelled my plan to workout at the gym that night.
IMG_8377  IMG_8378  IMG_8380       IMG_8391

On the next day (Friday), I felt like cooking vegetable. I missed eating mixed veggies. I am the only vegetable lover in the house. So, I send half portion of my cooking to my parents inlaw. Cooked by a fasting-cook, it was salt-less, but nice and crispy. Adding a little salt  could turn to just perfect for me and my mom-inlaw's liking.
IMG_8397 IMG_8398  IMG_8400 IMG_8401
Sweet peas, Green and Yellow Zucchinis, Broccoli, Bell pepper uh….. my kinda food. but it wasn't a right time to eat them, as we have planned to eat outside , celebrating Nadia’s Birthday on that particular day. She turned 18th. My big girl. We just had it at a simple place, Madam Lim’s at Sunway Giza, (Its a Nyonya & Thai Fussion) since my hubby and I had to go up to the gym for our prearranged workout session after dinner.

Happy birthday sweetheart mama..!!!
  IMG_8418    
Nadia’s father granted her a gift she requested on the eve of her birthday. She wanted her Papa to enrol as a member at the gym. So, with half heartedly dragging his moves, I accompanied him up to the gym, where I later happily watched him being guided by a his personal trainer, Fauzi, a nice guy.
   
Then on Saturday, while everyone were supposed to be helping on the ‘Raya’ cookies baking, Nadia and I decided that its was time to treat Grandma and Grandpa. Much much earlier planned but never happened, Nadia and I decided at last, that, that was the day.
IMG_8405IMG_8408IMG_8403
We took our foot scrub equipment and went to my inlaws’. We offered our service, the mother-daughters’ hidden talent, “FOOT SCRUB” and reflexology, to both my parents-inlaw. I did it on my mom-inlaw’s, while Nadia did on her GrandPa's. It was fun and satisfying to see their happy faces, being pampered by daughter inlaw and grand daughter.

Instruction:
Soaked both feet into a basin of salt-added warm water for a few minutes. Meanwhile, caress them with TLC (tender loving care).
Next, towel dry and spread a foot scrub cream onto the feet. Softly, scrub every corner of the toes, heel and all emphasizing the rough area.
Next, rinse and use lotion while you move to the next service in line, reflexology. That put them to doze-off.
Try this to someone you love. The gift might not be expensive, but it surely will be remembered.

Then ARGGHH…!!!!….SUNDAY ALLREADY. 
We spent more time at home. I cooked  Tomato Rice, and Prawn Soup Noodle. They turned out simple but acceptable.

At 9pm, almost forgotten that I had a gym training session scheduled by my sweet looking trainer,Imie, who sent me text message to remind me. I went.
After the training session, I was glad to know that I’ve lost some portion of my fat.
Yahoo….!!!!!! but I wonder which part..??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need the foot reflexology too!!!!2T

Faida said...

Hello....!! my service is strictly for the most honorable people ok.

The rest pegi Giant aja.

Anonymous said...

ALAh.....giant punya foot massage tak ada with TLC! 2T

Faida said...

T,
Hah..! thats the selling point. I want to open up a store just to belai-belai orang jak. RM200/hr

Anonymous said...

belai belai orang for RM 200 that sounds different lah sis in law nanti kena tangkap pulak...... please be percise, littlesisD

Faida said...

LOL..! ini sudah lain...
I am talking about belai-belai rambut atas kepala, dodoikan sampai tidur.

WARNING: dilarang memesongkan kata-kata.