Monday, October 18, 2010

Its a lonely week :-(

Yeah true I was busy, but it didnt stop me from feeling lonely. As I came back from a few trips, my hubby had to go out of town for the whole 10 days. That leaving me sleeping alone. No wonder I got a headache often.

Yesterday (Sunday), my son (Adri) and I drove all the way to Gopeng, Ipoh to visit Nadia at her boarding school. I woke up early and cooked dishes upon her request. She misses her mom's cooking.

That was my first time driving to the place. Base on the speed limit, it takes about 2 hours. It took me 1.5hrs as I was driving 140km/hr, following the others. Not surprisingly though, despite the sign 'Zone perangkap had laju', those cars were so fast passing mine. So 140km/hour is not that fast after all. I guess, I just need to wait for love letter from the police. (summon).

Then there was Wan, my bro-inlaw, who decided to spend a good rest at the hospital. He was having such a long period of fever, which was more than 10 days. Thank God it was just viral fever, as I was told. The hospital is so close to my house and I couldnt even find time to drop by. What a sister.
 Get well soon bro!

2 more days, I will be driving out of town again leaving my son alone. Im getting the maid to stay a night to accompany him. Its an exam time and I couldn't be around to support him, while his dad is still away, working hard for money. My poor boy... my poor hubby and pitiful me... What a lonely week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is my bro? will drop by to check & send food for adri when you are not around just let me know what [food] and when [you are away].....
littlesisD

Faida said...

Its ok littlesisD. My maid will be around. Im asking her to stay a night to accompany Adri. Thats so sweet of you sis.
Your bro is in JB for the whole week while I will be away on Thur night.

Faida said...

Dear Jane Kaylor,
Welcome to my blogsite and thank you for sharing your tip for the headache. Thas so nice of you.Yes I am prone to it, especially when it happens during a gathering. And I hate it when it comes.