Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Seminar week- Me among my clients

It was the seminar that causing busy-ness to my recent calendar. Most of us (the staff) were at Kuala Terengganu from Mon-Thur, last couple of weeks.

It was fun meeting the clients. Since I have difficulty associating the face and the site, I most of the time had problem identifying who is from where. So, I just pretended I knew and asked my colleague who that was, later.

Presenting on the stage is fun at times, but it doesn't when the presentation system doesn't work well, like what happened to mine. Anyhow, one should continue the show pretending as if everything works well, like what I did then. I hate Murphy’s law.

DSC_0045 DSC_0103 DSC_0026  

On the first day, I decided to wear scarf, that surprises everybody who saw me it it for the first time, BUT it kept on dropping from my head to the point that I could not focus on the presentation. So, on the next day, I appeared without it. Again, a surprise for everyone. LOL..!

DSC_0364  DSC_0276

DSC_0244 DSC_0245  

DSC_0273

Terengganu is located on the east coast of Malaysia. It is famous of its ‘Keropok Lekor’ (Fish sausage), beautiful hand drawn batik materials and many more local products. I found turtle eggs at the local market called ‘Pasar Payang’ and ate one of them there and then, infront of the seller.

DSC_0007 DSC_0008 DSC_0009

The seminar went well. We ended the session with a boat cruise along the riverside, overseeing the Kuala Terengganu Town, the beautiful and unique Crystal Mosque, the fishermen village and boat production  sites.

DSC_0385 DSC_0408 DSC_0443 DSC_0427

 DSC_0450 DSC_0431

DSC_0414 DSC_0419 DSC_0384

I love the river cruising so much that I forgot about my migraine for a while.

After the boat ride, we boarded a buggy and went around a miniature islamic garden, featuring miniature mosques from all over the world.

 DSC_0399 DSC_0400  DSC_0464DSC_0402 DSC_0403

DSC_0493 DSC_0494

 DSC_0497    DSC_0501

TO my friend, JTPatryck, your call came in when I was on tour to the miniature garden. See me in action, while talking to you.

DSC_0499

At dinner, pretty ladies and handsome man covered with colorful costume welcomed us. We were later entertained with nice colorful dance, beautiful dancers and local singers.

DSC_0114 DSC_0179

DSC_0130 DSC_0159

It was a tiring week, but I enjoyed it. Kuala Terengganu, such an interesting state of colorful people with high hospitality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ingatkan minah arab mana tadi? jijul

Faida said...

Ko ni jijul... massam2 jak idea ko. Itu minah Arab import. Ko tengok minah arab atau penyanyi tu?