Friday, October 8, 2010

The Welcoming-Migraine

I just came back from a 4-days stay in Kuala Terengganu, the state famous of its 'Keropok Lekor' (Fish sausage). I went to attend seminar, which I did an impromptu closing speech to about 100 people. I wasnt nervous at all. The secret is, spend time to get to know the people before hand. Come early, talk to everyone as much as you could, by any chance.

The people there are with great hospitalities. The food are to my liking. The sceenery and the surrounding are a mixture of modern and traditional. I like the state. I dont have much to say about the night life though. There is no club or any sort of night entertainment. or perhaps I didnt have much time to wonder around, other than looking for places to eat during my stay.

Car rental is available at the airport with the range from RM190/day( USD65). I stayed in Permai Inn a 2.5star (base on my own category)hotel which is located along the main road parallel to The Batu Burok Beach, not too far from the downtown of KT. You will need a car to move around though.

I guess I've been stuffed throughout the seminar day that I came back with migraine. Same thing seems to happen on my every trip. Ok, I accepted, Im no longer getting younger.

 Up to posting this journal, I am still feel the throbbing sensation in my head. ArrggHHHhh...!!!!

No comments: