Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back From Brunei Trip

I woke up with a headache, then decided to work from home, hoping that the pain will ease in the afternoon, allowing me to attend an open house of a partner company at Cyber Jaya, Botanical Garden.

At 12 noon, my head was getting bigger (It felt like). I called my colleague to inform that I could not make it to the event and to extend the apology on my behalf. Good for me though, because it was raining cats and dogs and the guests (could have been me) were experience the thrills, eating in the flood. Hahah.!

I suspect, this headache is due to the wierd combination of satay (camel, ostrich, sotong, beef intestine and the oysters) that I had in Brunei the night before. I took a half day leave and went to the gym to work out, but it didnt help to eliminate the throbbing. Today I woke up with the same headache.  &%$#@#@#$%!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

itulah, makn best2 tak ingat kita di KL!2T

Faida said...

My dear sis 2T,
Sebab ingat you all lah tu.. I ate on behalf. So that I could tell you how those food tasted.