Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eid-ul Fitri 2010-Picture speaks a thousand words

IMG_8510
But the above picture is not at all related to violence as it seems. It pictures the untruth.

I am so blessed to have a happy family from both side. I grew up in a pleasant family with full of jokes and love and now I am surrounded by in-laws, feeling no different from what I’ve just described. When there is love, there is togetherness.

I did not celebrate my Eid in Lahad Datu (my beloved home town). So, this Eid, my in-laws and I spent our time together again, under one roof, creating a big HOOHAH..! breaking the first morning of the Eid-ul Fithri on the 10th Sept 2010.

Photography session is a must in every occasion. Jokes and laughter are an essence to our every gathering.
IMG_8531IMG_8530     IMG_8533IMG_8535 IMG_8537

As usual, after the morning prayers, everyone met up at my parents-in-laws’, which plenty of food covered the table top. A double blessing for me for being a daughter-in-law to a good cook.

Also as the norm of the family, we gathered at the living room for a ‘general amnesty’. Forgiving, hugging and kissing, most of the time followed by tears dropping.

Yes, picture speaks a thousand words. But, what it didn't tell that, my dress was unzipped at the time of those photos were taken. The maid alerted me long after the photo session was over.No wonder it was such an airy morning LOL..!
IMG_8526  IMG_8522
IMG_8525 IMG_8517 
IMG_8520 IMG_8511
we ended the gathering in a food festival, the highlight of the day. I was too busy eating and chatting. No time to man my camera.

On the next day, I worked out at the gym, just to ease the guiltiness for eating a lot. Then I heard that my eldest sister-in-law arrived from Penang to join us. Oh no.. she is not wicked at all. In fact, I am looking forward to see her. We have been planning for more gatherings. There goes my diet and those gym working out.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA...!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kak faida, itu baru sikit aja....belum kena belasah betul2. Ha ha ha.Look the others boleh senyum je instead of rescueing you. What does that show....i jugak yang always ingatkan you! 2T

Faida said...

2T,
I laughed each time I looked at the picture. So hilarious. Tengok lah my 'beras' tu, bukan main happy lagi sebab I kena torture.little sister was acting like.. 'I dont care as long as I look good'.

So sis, you are showing your color now huh.? Mummy..!!Eldest sister..!!! help..!!