Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Girls outing

There is a child in everyone. If only I still could fit in, I could have been sitting in the toy car with Aleia and Laikha.

Both are nieces to my hubby. On Sunday, Nadia and I took them to the nearby shopping mall, Sunway Giza and let them enjoy their joy ride, sausages and 2 rounds of ice-cream.

As much as I like to tease children to cry, I like to make them happy too.

IMG_8587 IMG_8588 IMG_8589 IMG_8590

Being among the young make me feel forever young.

8 comments:

tano kemalak said...

the car's mata terbeliak tgk u

Faida said...

Tano Kemalak,
yang ko ni tengok the car's mata tu , for what?? I tot u were gonne compliment my mata instead. You must have been eating a lot of lemang dodol.

So, am I getting my dodol this year?

Anonymous said...

no dodol yet...too expensive during raya time...lepas raya i'll one for u

Faida said...

Hello my fren,
So, thats how you value my friendship? with not expensive dodol? LOL..!
Now I know yang mana kaca yang mana permata (chewah.... pandai aku ber peribahasa. I didn fail my BM after all).
Selamat Hari Raya my dear friend. Maaf zahir batin.

Anonymous said...

bukan tak value...aku tgh kopak lepas raya hahaha...i wud taste the same at any price

Faida said...

Fren, ok , keep aside your 1st gaji after raya to belanja me.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for making aleia's dream come true! She always wondered WHY akif & her are not included in cousins outing with .... and I always say that her time will come once she is 'ready'. After the girls trip with you she was sooo happy and said that YOU made her wish come true....littlesisD

Faida said...

littlesisD,
ala...so pitiful of her. She is not bad at all for outing. All I did was just set my mind to relax, avoid tension, brough out a kiddy in me and be a friend to the girls.
I guess, its something that I am good at.
A fighter and a lover to kiddos.