Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our extended Family

I know nadia will be happy to know this. The stray cats which used to linger behind our house, now seem to stay around longer than usual.
Despite being disliked by Nadia's dad, those 'domesticated carnivores' are building their community under my kitchen cabinet. From 1 to 2 to 3 then jumped to 5 recently with the new arrival of 2 cute little kittens.


This pirate looking juvenile was the fisrt born. We call him pirate.


Then next, came his 2 little sisters. We have yet found any names. Waiting for Nadia to do so.


Overall, there are 3 different personalities living within the house.
1- someone who dislikes cats, who keeps on SHOO..!ing them away whenever he come out to the kitchen door.Thats nadia's dad.
2. One who calls them, feeds them and caress them with love. Thats Nadia and Adri.
3. One who are confused. Thats the cat. When the kitchen door opened, they either jump and hide or come forward MEOW..!ing for food. Depends on who opened the door.

As for me...Im neutral. I dont mind keeping them, as long as they stay out of my living room and kitchen. I love to see kittens, but I dont favour cats.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are trying to have a Mini Zoo at your home? what will be next?2T

Faida said...

2T,
entrance fee is RM55. That includes RM5 worth of refreshment.

Oh I also have a few species of frogs and geckos(house lizard). Seeing fireflies are base on luck though.

Anonymous said...

RM55?....baik pegi Sunway Lagoon....lagi banyak binatang.Dont have to wait for luck to see pun.....kalau bad luck, there goes my RM55/-burn!2T

Faida said...

2T,
Sunway Lagoon binatang buas. tention. My mini zoo, all manja-manja punya binatang.macam tuan-tuan rumah dia jugak.You go out happily ever after.