Friday, September 24, 2010

To Kuantan through Karak highway

When I think about Kuantan, Karak Highway is always associated with the rhyme. And when I mentioned Karak Highway, my mind would say 'danger zone'. I heard many bad news about car accidents along the highway. BUT, I needed to be there, to pay my clients a visit which were pending for many months.

I sort of miss the peacefull state, whose Sultan is most loved by the people.



In many of my trip to Kuantan, although it is just more about 3 hours drive in distance, I had always preferred to fly there. Yesterday, somehow, I decided to travel there by car. It was a day trip.

I found such a wonderful scenery along the way, which I could not compare with other places. These pictures would describe more.



Such a picturesque sights.


It was raining quite heavily when i was on my way back to KL. As I stopped by a rest area, the sky above me was covered not by the cloud, but thousands of birds. Probably swallows. What an amazing sight.




 Too bad I could not afford an expensive camera that could capture a perfect view.

Even the cloud were performing well, wishing me a good journey.



I arrived home at around 10.40pm. Dark and quite, as the others in the house were asleep. I enjoyed the trip very much after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you drive all the way alone?2T

Faida said...

2T,
Kantoi la u ni. I wanted to pretend brave and give you a yes, but nope I had a company, my colleague. But hey, I drove y'know.