Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Am I still around?

For many weeks we haven't got a chance to gather as a family. My hubby was most of the time away, so did I with my busy travelling schedule, while Nadia was in her boarding school, leaving Adri alone facing his exam season.

Nadia came back yesterday. Last night we went for a simple dinner. We enjoyed the Indonesian dishes at Giza shopping Mall, near my place.

After dinner we stopped by my sister-inlaw’s. It was after 10pm. It was late, but that was the only time available for us to visit her hubby, Wan, who was not feeling well then. Another sister-inlaw was admitted to the nearby hospital, but we could not make time to pay her a visit. Then, there was an aunt of my husband, came all the way from Indonesia for a medical treatment, who also didn't get a visit from us. And I realized that I have not spoken to my parents for that many weeks. I feel bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also want attention..........
littlesisD

Faida said...

LOL..!so cute.
oh.... my poor little sis.

ok ok I will come and visit you soon .
I miss you too.