Friday, October 22, 2010

Sleeping with cockroach?

Yesterday, I had to be in Kuantan for a meeting and decided to put a night. Grand Continental sounded good, so I checked in to the hotel. Little that I knew that the room 619 (nice number) was invaded by young cockroaches. Many of them.

No way..!!

JUMPED..!!!! to the telephone and called the House Keeping Dept. A nice and friendly lady came with ‘Baygon’ spray, my favorite brand, known to kill the insect within a minute. If not for her friendliness, I could have made a big fuss out of the matter.

21102010336

She sprayed the insect killer all over the room and ensured me that it was OK. I awarded her with a little tip, not because she murdered those creatures, but because she was nice to me. She then reported my agony to the management and I was transferred to another room. Without confidence, I asked for the Baygon to be left for me to use in the new room, just in case.

20 minutes later, I walked in to a new room. Room 824 was fortunately clean but the Air-Conditioner system was too loud.

Should I make another report? but what if…… oh no-no…

Think again… sleeping with cockroaches or with noise.?

I chose the noise.

No comments: