Monday, November 1, 2010

Making use of time slots

When we are in business, of course we have to go through the busy-ness. This is  what happened to me lately. Riding on my year-end busy schedule, my day time were filled with paperwork, meeting, discussion, negotiation, on-site visits, etc,etc. At night I continued thinking of the undone work of that day. I turned into insomnia.
What would I do after midnight when everyone is sleeping? I tried not to start my computer.
This is me, the one who could not stay still without doing anything. I dont really like watching TV. I left behind my novel reading hobby because I dont want to stress my eyes too much. I didnt want to add more mess to my living room, so I kept my painting equipment stored where they are. While looking around every corner of the house, noticing dust that my maid didnt or purposely didnt bother to see, I sighted my kid’s guitar.
“Never too old to learn?” I thought. I picked the guitar up and decided to pickup the new hobby. I could get the chords of any songs thru internet. How nice.
IMG_8809
That's what I’ve been doing , breaking the silence of those nights with the sound of guitar. I started to strum and hum and I actually like it. I am able to memorize all the major chords. But, if I have to play for someone else to sing, I will need the singer to pause each time when I need to switch the chord :-))
IMG_8810
Although my strumming is not according to what they are supposed to sound, at least I get both my left & right brain to work. But arghh…! my poor fingers. They are hurting quite bad. So, I should let them rest on alternate days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this friday and saturday aswara ada bengkel muzik. u can masuk rm100

Faida said...

Aku tengah cari bengkel at old folks home. baru layak.