Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Homeopathy medicine works?

I took pills which was gotten from a Homeopathy practitioner sometime in July 2010. H1N1 was heavily talked then. I was too concern as I used to be very prone to flu-like sickness. I followed someone's advice and took the pills which was written as H1N1 vaccine, although in my mind, with my science studies background, I was sceptical about it.

Eversince then, I have never contacted with flu-like sickness. I'm not sure if it is just co-incident, but the pills seem to work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah...homeopathy DOES work...and you are not alone in expressing your appreciation to and for it. In fact, my book, "THE HOMEOPATHIC REVOLUTION: WHY FAMOUS PEOPLE & CULTURAL HEROES CHOOSE HOMEOPATHY, proves that many of the most respected cultural heroes from the past 200 year used and/or advocated for homeopathy.

For more details about this book and homeopathy, I invite you to my website: www.homeopathic.com

Faida said...

Hi Dana,
Thanks for dropping by my blog and thanks for the invite.sure, I will visit your website soon.