Monday, November 29, 2010

Suddenly I’m concern about him

When we were in high school, my friends said, this guy was my high school admirer. I never accepted him as my lover anyway. My friends also said he was crazy about me, but I  never want to know. Also my friends said that I broke his heart by ignoring him, but I never care. When I went abroad to further my study, I stopped getting news about this guy.

The world is small somehow, he found my phone number, through a friend, not too long after I came back from my study. The relationship turned to a pure friendship. He is married with children and he is very proud of his family. I’m happy for him.

Once a year he would text or call me to wish happy birthday (I only have I birthday). But still I never care to wish him on any occasion. I don't even know when his birthday is.

Today somehow, I had this weird feeling. I suddenly wonder about him. Why hasn't he call me for many months. Is he still there? I called another friend who is closer to him. She too, didnt know his whereabout.  The last time I had this feeling about a friend, I found out that the person passed away.

I hope he is safe, wherever he is. As a friend, I do concern after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

О! Me pregunto ahora si podemos hablar de las estadísticas de sitios - el volumen de búsquedas, etc, yo estoy tratando de sitios que pueden comprar espacio publicitario a través de - quiero saber si podemos hablar de precios y otras cosas. Saludos compañero que está haciendo un gran trabajo sin embargo.

Faida said...

Muchas gracias pare, pero no 'advertisment' aqui por favor.