Sunday, November 14, 2010

Raya haji (Eidul Adha)- with and without me

Its  a festive season again. This time, me and my family will be celebrating our Eid back home at my home town. Lahad Datu , here we come !! Seafood paradise.........
Being in such a big family as I have, 4 of us have to set our mind to bear the entertaining noise again.

My poor in-laws. We will not be around  for them. I will miss the food and the gathering. My hubby for sure will miss Mummy's cooking the most.
To all my sis-inlaws. Sorry ladies, without me, party is over.  When Im not around.... NO LADIES OUTING ..!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha makan seafood tu, ingatlah adik2 yang disini........ok ok ok, no party w/out u but sure got makan2 at KD9.Have fun & safe journey..regards to your family in LD.2T

Faida said...

Thanks dear sis,
We will miss you guys.
Kalau ada masa beli, we will bring back some for us to share.
Take care and selamat Hari Raya.
You all can have party w/out mw, but save the laughter for me. So, dont eat with happy expression, Eat with serious look because 'Kak Faida is not around :-('

Anonymous said...

oklah , now pun already sad coz we're gone to miss the 4 of u! ok we Eat with sad expression but tummy sure full......BURPPPP. 2T

Anonymous said...

we will sure remember you all......AFTER WE EAT! OH NO dah buat dosa SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN, littlesisD

Faida said...

Selamat Hari Raya sisters. We must have missed a lot of food. Dont be sad now, I am back in town.