Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First wife second wife

I listened to my friend’s agony of being the 1st wife. How hurting it is upon getting to know that the husband married another and when she found out that he has a child with that other women. All the money they both earned during those years were actually being shared by the 3rd person. Those ‘outstation’ were not real and those intimate relationship could have probably just his imagination of being with the younger wife. When she was alone in the house loging for him to come home, he was probably having fun with the second wife. blah..blah..blah…

Then here is another story of another friend of mine, who happens to be the second wife. Again the word ‘outstation’ is the D’ word most of the time being used. In Malaysia, Outstation means out of town. From 3 time a week spent with her, he started to appear once a week, then gradually once in a months. For the past 2 months, her husband came once only and yet she didn't get what she was hoping to get (you know what I mean). She could not do much because she is the 2nd, while he didn't want to release her.

(Sigh}.. I wished I could help ladies. I'm not an advisor in this particular field. All I could say, think wisely and act wisely, but I could lend my ears to listen and my shoulder to lean on.

No comments: