Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Other than degree

 

As so everyone else, I learned a lot while attending university. Not only the degree in computer science I got, I also gained a pooling skills. I am talking about the pool table.

Indiana State University, Terre Haute, USA provided pool table at the students’ cafeteria. Hardees, I remember the name, the place where I hung around during break. Whenever there was a chance I picked up the cue and bang on the heavy cue ball. After few frames, I began to pickup the skills.

Back to Malaysia, pool was not meant for women to play especially when its usually associated with pub goer perception. So I reserved my temptation on the game.

My hubby who is from the same university, obviously knows how to pool too. Sometimes ago we once a while went out and enjoyed the game when the kids were already in bed. Then we ‘overaged’ the game.

Lately, since there is a cafe with pool table next to my office, I started to play whenever I get a chance.

THIS OLD LADY..???? POOL..????

YEZZZERRR…. and I still like the game. Im not that good, but I still could use the skills I learned from my university days.

Warning to those youngsters, trained yourself before challenging this aunty. DONT waste my time..!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ada berani? kemalak

Faida said...

Alahai Kemalak... ko praktis la dulu.Kan malu klu ko kalah infront of your student.