Thursday, June 30, 2011

First generation of my straycat went missing

      

Remember her? She is one of my stray cat who were patronizing my backlane, and she is still. We call her pirate. She is still untouchable wild stray cat. She just come for the food. Strictly business.

 cat&Fishing 039

I wrote earlier, that she gave birth, for the first time and we continued giving shelter to her 1st generation, 2 cute, little black kittens.

littleKitty

A week later, my daughter and I went to check if they were still around. Yes, those lovely kitten were there.

Although my friend warned not to touch a kitten, as that would irritate the mother, but I could not hold myself from touching those adorable tiny dots.

120620113236

They are so cute.

120620113239120620113238

The next day, they were gone.!!  no where to be found. As for the mother cat, Ms.Pirate, she is still around enjoying her free food from us.

Lesson to learn…DO NOT TOUCH A KITTEN..let it grow happily and attached to it’s mom.

No comments: