Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I found my best friend

Through Facebook, we got hold of each other.

290620113359

30 years ago was our last meeting, and this evening, we met. She happened to be in Kuala Lumpur. I picked her up from where she stayed. I couldn't believe I found her again. We were together attending our beloved high school, Sabah College, one of the prestigious school in Sabah then.

‘yook’, for some reason, thats how we addressed each other during our school days, and this late evening we still used that word. How nice to hear someone special called me with that name again, after so many years without any correspondences.

We talked, we laughed, we shared stories. That was the highlight of my day. We could not stop talking until after mid-night. I reached home around 1am, when the security guard at my housing area had fallen asleep on his seat.

Goodnite Yook!

No comments: