Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whosthat..!! Phew..!

 

It was a long day for me. Driving to and needed to be in Putrajaya at 8:00am is not fun. 1 hr to get ready and another 1 hour journey makes 2 hours of buffer before the actual event.

I made it on time.

Such a neat, and non-congested area with beauty of the hotel setting added to it, I didn't appear grouchy among many participants who were some locals and some flew all the way from Fiji, USA and…. I forgot where else.

210620113305210620113302

I sat next to Pam, from one of the library in Fiji. So used to conducting session instead of attending, I spent the whole day, keeping my eyes wide opened. A few times my effort to fight the sleepiness almost fail, that I could see stars * * * * * lingering above me.

WAKE UP..!!! I shouted within.

 210620113312

The beauty of the Pullman Resort and the calling for lunch break made the highlights of my day. The buffet dishes were my kind of choices…

210620113315  210620113308

At last……the conference ended, but it was late evening then.

I planned to go to bed early that night. After dinner, I checked my mail and did some work at home.

11pm, it was time to go to bed. That was still too early from my usual bed time though, but I’ve decided. I stopped by the kitchen to drink water.

As I turned back towards the kitchen window ……………….

WWWHHOOOAAA..!!! whosthat???whatdoyouwant..???

My potato couch hubby jumped to the rescue. He opened the door. There was a young boy, looking pale.

“They are chasing me..please help”, he said.

“You come over to the front” My hubby said. He obeyed. We met him at the front gate. I was holding my ‘SAMURAI’ sword (shh…its fake and made of cheap piece of wood, which didn't seem to bother him)

We asked him many questions. We did not believe his answers though, as they were not rationale. When my husband asked for his identification card, he handled over his IC. My God…He was only 18yrs and such an obedient guy.

My hubby then called the patrol car. The policemen came 15 minutes later.

“you again..???” That was the first word came out of the policeman. They then took him into the patrol car and left.

Phewww..!!!   Back to peacefulness, but it took my sleepiness and tiredness away too.

Now I could not sleep thinking…Poor guy…. He was such a young man and good looking too. At 18 years of age, he has turned to a school drop out. We figured he is also a mentally disorder boy. ..sigh..

No comments: